Job Type: Part-time
Full Job Description
Staples is focused on our customer and our community. As a Retail Sales Associate, you’ll provide exceptional customer service and have our customer’s needs in mind while helping them find products and providing answers and solutions.
We are investing in our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping our customers. You will also be part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture at Staples.
Get great perks because, you matter.
– Flexible part time hours and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
– Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
– 401(k) plan with a company match, dental, vision and life insurance, short-term disability, and many more benefits
Play an active role in helping both your store and your customer win.
– Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns
– Create a positive, inviting environment for customers
– Multitask on sales responsibilities and merchandising while maintaining a neat and clean store
– Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present solutions
– Be flexible on responsibilities (i.e. cashier, returns, online pick-ups, other duties as assigned)
Essential skills and experience:
– Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
– Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
– Collaborate and work with other team members
– Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
– Basic computer skills
– Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred skills and experience:
– Customer service or cashier experience in a retail environment
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.