New York Yankees
Description: This position is a rigorous 12-month program geared to prepare entry level candidates for a career within the Baseball Operations industry.
- Coordinate and prepare advance scouting material for the New York Yankees
- Support the Baseball Operations and Pro Scouting staffs with daily logistical tasks and ad hoc projects
- Chart select games from video, as well as execute additional video projects
- Introductory level player evaluation
- Assist with various research tasks
- Data collection and entry
- Administrative tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working with BATS coaching system is preferred
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Must be able to recognize pitch types and know how to score a baseball game
- General understanding of MLB rules and regulations
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Experience working with video and in baseball is preferred
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.