Bella Notte is looking for a professional, experienced bartender to join our team. We serve a menu of housemade Italian dishes and feature a full bar and live music. We need a passionate, friendly, capable, organized bartender to make the experiences of our guests truly incredible.
As one of our bartenders, your primary responsibility will be to engage with and tend to the needs of our guests. You will need to execute various drink recipes and maintain a clean and organized work station while providing stellar customer service. You will also assist guests with menu selections in an informative, helpful way.
If you are the right candidate for the job, you will possess bartending experience and will be well-versed in all beer, wine, and liquor as well as proper methods of drink preparation. You will be held to high standards of excellence, and provided with regular coaching and training that enables you to meet them.
- Meet high service standards and exceed guest expectations
- Assess guest needs and preferences to offer customized recommendations
- Engage with guests in a friendly yet professional manner
- Take drink and bar food orders from customers of the bar and wait staff
- Properly itemize guest checks and collect payment
- Maintain clean bar area and arrange glasses to create an attractive display
- Check customers’ identification to ensure they are of legal drinking age
- Prioritize safety of guests and comply with all food and beverage regulations at all times
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must meet New York minimum age requirement to serve alcoholic beverages (18+)
- 2+ years of experience in bartending position or comparable experience in fine dining establishment
- High degree of familiarity of beer, wine, liquor and all standard cocktails
- Ability to prepare drinks in a timely fashion
- Flexible schedule with availability on evenings and weekends
- Applicants should be able to be on their feet and active for up to 8 hours
- Applicants should be hardworking and comfortable with fast-paced environments
- Excellent short- and long-term memory
- Highly detail-oriented
- Courteous, friendly, social disposition
- Passion for people
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org