We’re here for the makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Help customers shop our store and be able to find what they’re looking for. Ensure all customers receive a fast and friendly checkout experience. Maintain store recovery standards to deliver our Brand Promises. Prevent shrink with friendly service.
– Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; execute Company policies and standards
– Provide a fast and friendly check out experience
– Execute cash handling to standards
– Engage customers on benefits of Rewards and complete enrollments
– Educate customer on Voice of Customer (VOC) survey
– Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
– Responsible to complete merchandise recovery and maintenance to include the merchandise return / go back process
– Support shrink and safety programs
– Assist with Omni channel processes
– Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
– Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
– Cross trained in Custom Framing selling and production
– Other duties as assigned
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
– Retail and/or customer service experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Check out our EEO policy https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf [eeoc.gov
To apply for this job please visit michaels.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.