- We have an opening for a full-time MAILROOM CLERK position.
- Location: New York, NY 10001. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM.
- Requirement: Previous customer service and mail center experience is a plus.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations a comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services, allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an optimal professional environment – an environment maintained by an exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts customized facility service strategies to efficiently and consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what matters most: their core businesses.
Full time associates at Eurest Services are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
Summary: Accurately and promptly processes all Mail and Distribution Services items with highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives, sorts, delivers, picks up and processes courier items, interoffice mail, magazines and all classes of United States Postal Services (USPS) mail.
- Tracks courier and accountable items (FedEx, UPS, Certified Mail, etc.).
- Researches and routes unidentified and generic mail.
- Coordinates, stages, and transports bulk mail items.
- Receives, logs, delivers and tracks messenger items.
- Coordinates and processes customized packaging and other customer special requests.
- Follows all processes established in the client standard operating procedures (SOPÂs).
- Monitors packages for hazardous and suspicious materials.
- Follows established customer inquiry processes and responds to customer needs and requests.
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer concerns.
- Maintains accurate records of customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests.
- Maintains delivery lists and mail cart folders with updated names and locations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Req ID: 284598
To apply for this job please visit careers.compassgroupcareers.com.