Job ID 2020-14315
# Positions 1
Facility ArchCare at Home
Experience (Years) 1
Work Days Per Week 5
Shift Start Time 8:30 – Shift End Time 4:30
# Hours 37.5
Assist members from the wider South Bronx community with entitlements, food pantry, and other primary care needs via the Community Walk In Center for Health and Wellness. Conduct off-site outreach in the community and HIV Counseling and Testing both onsite and offsite.
– Conduct outreach
– Help clients with entitlements
– Screen for depression, food and primary care needs
– Deliver brief HIV prevention intervention
– Perform HIV Counseling and Testing
– Perform other duties as needed.
An associate’s degree and experience with entitlements. Spanish-English bilingual required.
IF A POSITION IN WHICH YOU ARE INTERESTED IS NOT LISTED, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME HERE.
To apply for this job please visit jobs-archcare.icims.com.