Delivery – Walker/Biker
NOW HIRING DELIVERY TEAM MEMBERS
Opportunities available throughout the Manhattan area!
Panera is seeking Delivery Team Members to be the driving force behind our new delivery program. Delivering for Panera is a great way to earn extra income on a flexible schedule. As a Panera delivery team member, you’ll join a team that has fun at work and embraces a culture of helping others. No previous experience needed, just bring your positive attitude and we’ll provide the training!
Many of our drivers earn hourly wages and tips. All delivery team members receive their tips in CASH at the end of their shift.
Why deliver for Panera?
- You can take pride in the craveable, clean food you deliver.
- There’s little to no cash handling required—our orders are paid for online.
- You’ll join a team that believes in good food that’s also good for you.
- Tips and mileage are paid out daily.
- You’ll enjoy 65% off of Panera food while at work.
- Health benefits are available for part-time associates, too.
- You can save on car insurance, tires and more with our associate discount program.
What will you do as a Panera delivery team member?
Carry delicious (and correct) orders from the bakery-cafe to hungry customers.
Help the cafe team in between deliveries.
Bring the Panera guest experience to homes and offices by providing outstanding customer service.
What will you need to get started?
You must be at least 18 years old and be able and willing to deliver on foot or on bike. Panera supplies and maintains all bikes and related safety equipment.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Panera, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
601595 New York, NY – Union Square
To apply for this job please visit panerabread.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.