Innovative Technology Solutions
Innovative Technology Solutions (ITS) is a leading provider of managed IT services that enhance enterprise IT through scalable solutions in device management, service desk, network monitoring and more. With a focus on end user satisfaction, ITS delivers increased employee productivity, optimized system performance and strategic value through measurable infrastructure ROI.
Innovative Technology Solutions (ITS) has an immediate opening with a local healthcare organization providing onsite desktop support for users during Covid-19. Must be comfortable working onsite. Project is scheduled for 2 months with possibility for extension.
2nd Shift – Monday – Friday – 3:30PM to Midnight
3rd Shift – Monday – Friday – Midnight to 8:30AM
Supporting user computers, troubleshooting and resolving issues onsite.
* Ability to work onsite (comfortable in healthcare setting)
* 3+ years of technical support experience within a corporate Windows environment
* Experience with creating images, installing software packages, maintaining computer networks, and migrating network printers
* Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory services, Windows 10 operating systems, Windows servers, encryption products, and standard networking protocols (including TCP/IP and Ethernet)
* CompTIA A+ or equivalent certification is preferred
* Willing and able to work overtime hours as needed
* Able to lift 25+ pounds
* Possess reliable transportation
ITS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.