* Requisition no: 507976
* Work type: Full Time
* Location: Morningside
* School/Department: Columbia Residential
* Grade: Class C-Others
* Categories: Facilities/Maint/Trades/RealEs
* Job Type: Support Staff – Union –
* Bargaining Unit: Local 32 BJ
* Regular/Temporary: Regular
* End Date if Temporary:
* Hours Per Week: 40
* Salary Range: $19.1515 per hour
SCHEDULE: Saturday – Wednesday 4:00pm-12:00am
The Door Attendant will announce visitors and assure building security. Lobby must be kept clean and neat at all times.
* All incoming and outgoing packages will be handled by this employee.
* Neat appearance and excellent command of the English language are extremely important.
* The Door Attendant must have strong character references and be able to make intelligent decisions should the occasion arise.
* High School Diploma and/or its equivalent required.
* Previous experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.
Applications open: Jul 27 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Aug 06 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
To apply for this job please visit opportunities.columbia.edu.