Andy Frain Services
Support all areas in their security needs and be an integral part of the facility needs. Establish working relationships with clients and local police and fire departments. Demonstrate and abide by Andy Frain Services Core Values and the operating principles set forth, while maintaining 100% compliance w/all staff training. Observe and reports activities and incidents providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Security Guards/Officers must possess and maintain a professional image and must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
Essential functions may vary depending on department size, organizational structure and/or geographic location. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job. Other duties, not listed below, may also be assigned.
– The delivery of quality service and positive interaction with our customers is critical to the completion of all the tasks within this job description. The ability to greet all visitors, vendors, and employees; while continuously maintaining the standards of excellence in presentation and professionalism. Customer Service is Every Employee’s Job!
– Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies, procedures and regulations; respond immediately to emergency alarms or calls for help, determine course of action, notify appropriate authorities and assist as needed.
– Control Access to designated areas.
– Work closely and establish working relationship with law enforcement agency personnel.
– Monitor crowd behavior and maintain/restore crowd control throughout venue.
– Secure assigned post locations.
– “Observe and Report” all incidents and accidents. Confront and resolve incidents to successful conclusion.
– Be diligent and vigilant in security and safety awareness.
– Develop and recommend new procedures and approaches to safety and loss prevention based on reports of incidents, accidents, and other relevant information.
– Be proactive in obtaining information in regards to post orders, revisions, and daily event needs, (i.e. parking list, and access changes).
– Implement security/safety improvements that benefit the company’s assets, visitors, tenants, and employees as directed.
– These functions are not limited to these listed and may be expanded upon at any time, however it will be mutually agreed upon.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
– Minimum of 18 years of age.
– Ability to obtain State security guard license
– Must submit to Background Screen
– High School Diploma and/or equivalent
– State Guard license is required.
– CPR and First Aid Certification a plus.
– Constant and dedicated vigilance.
– Strong customer service orientation, exemplifying our Mission Statement.
– Ability to facilitate progressive change, getting along with other employees, following directions and continually improving.
– Clear and effective oral and written communications skills.
– Capable in leading the company in defining and implementing Security strategies.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers. Pushing/pulling/carrying lifting may include up to 25 lbs (event evacuation), stair climbing. Ability to sit, twist, turn, bend as required to perform duties within the facility. Must be capable of standing for long periods of time.
To apply for this job please visit prism.andyfrain.com.