Rotating (United States of America)
Thank you for your interest in supporting our patients and employees at NYP as we navigate this evolving situation.
If you have not worked at NYP before, please submit your resume here so we can match your skills and experience with current temporary needs across all locations.
If you are aformer employee and are interested in providing temporary support, please Apply Here:
Note: Resumes may be shared directly with our temporary staffing partners.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, “America’s Best Hospitals 2019-2020.” – U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 “Best Places to Work: Employee’s Choice.” – Glassdoor
- 2019 “Employees’ Choice: Top CEOs” – Glassdoor
- 2019 “America’s Best Employers in New York State” – Forbes
- 2019 “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.” – Becker’s Healthcare
- 2019 “Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals” – Indeed
Discover why we’re #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.