1. Drive development vehicles and assist in debris pick up.
2. Pick up materials and supplies. Assist in emergency snow removal.
3. Prepare apartments for move outs.
Special Note: Effective August 16, 2021, all persons newly hired for employment by the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) must provide proof of having received at least one dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to beginning their employment, except for those who obtain an exception due to medical or religious reasons through the reasonable accommodation process.
After receiving a conditional offer of employment from NYCHA, an applicant for employment must provide proof of having received at least one dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine within a reasonable period of time. Failure by the applicant to provide NYCHA with proof of having received at least one dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine will result in NYCHA revoking the conditional offer, unless the applicant obtains an exception through the reasonable accommodation process.
Any person who begins their employment with NYCHA after providing proof of having received only one dose in a 2-dose series of a COVID-19 vaccine, will also be required to provide NYCHA with proof of receipt of a second dose within 30 days of the first dose. Failure to do so will result in termination.
Please read this posting carefully to make certain you meet the qualification requirements before applying to this position.
Minimum Qual Requirements
There are no formal education or experience requirements for this position.
1. Possession of a valid driver’s license is required. Applicant must have the ability to drive with manual transmission.
2. Preference will be given to employees who have served a period of one year in their current title and level (if applicable).
3. NYCHA residents are encouraged to apply.
Click the Apply now button.
NYCHA has no Residency Requirement.
To apply for this job please visit a127-jobs.nyc.gov.