At Allied Universal® our Security Professionals assist clients, and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from the comfort of your home through our online application and video interviewing technology. We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 250,000 phenomenal employees and invite you to apply to join the team.
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of Professional Security Guard.
As a Professional Security Guard for Allied Universal you will be responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Guard, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
* Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent for non-driving and 21 years of age for driving positions
* Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
* Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
* For Driving Positions must be 21 years of age, Current state driver’s license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
* Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
* Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
– Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
– Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
– Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
– Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 250,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aus.com.