CAMBA’s Park Avenue Residence is funded by New York City Department of Homeless Services and offers families a supportive, structured therapeutic, safe, and drug-free facility. It provides comprehensive case management services to 63 families who are in a transitional residence program for homeless families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Maintain access control and traffic inside facilities to maintain order and security of people and property.
- Detect and/or prevent fires, vandalism, theft, or infractions of the rules.
- Maintain assigned posts throughout the facility until properly relieved.
- Protect employees, visitors and clients.
- Provide directions to visitors when requested.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have 8 hour Pre-Assignment security guard training course certificate.
- Must have 16 hour On-the-Job security guard training course certificate or obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Must have and maintain a NYS Security Guard license.
- Must complete 8 Hour Annual In-Service Course each calendar year.
- Must obtain NYS Security Guard registration, and must maintain registration during employment.
- Must obtain Fire Guard certification and maintain it throughout employment