Allied Universal is seeking the position of Security Guards to oversee a Social Services building located in the Bronx.
This position is
Working Days Available: Monday-Sunday
Working Shift: Mornings, Evening and Overnight
Ideal candidate should possess:
At least 1year of security experience
Exceptional customer services skills
Able to walk/stand for long periods of time
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
– Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
– Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
– Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
– As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
– Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
– Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
– Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
– Able to:
– – Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
– – Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
– – Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
– – Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time