Atria Senior Living
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria and care for older adults, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Apply today! No experience needed, just a positive attitude and a desire to serve others.
What Atria Offers You:
* Competitive pay with opportunities for increases and rewards
* Competitive benefits package*: health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and more
* Loyalty Rewards Program*: hourly wage rate increases (in addition to merit and other increases) based on service milestones, rewards based on community quality and customer satisfaction, healthcare savings rewards, and periodic long-tenure anniversary gifts
* Meals and uniforms
* Employee and resident referral bonus opportunities
* Thorough and hands-on training
* Exciting and rewarding work with career growth/development tailored to your interests and promotion opportunities
* Supervisor support with open door policy
* Reliable schedule
* Eligibility may vary depending on full-time/part-time status, tenure, and location
* Enhancing the lives of older adults by assisting them with patience and a friendly smile
* Promoting a restaurant style dining atmosphere and high level of customer service
* Setting and clearing tables, taking food and beverage orders and serving residents in a hospitable manner
* Understanding and reviewing daily menu and dining schedule with residents
* Embracing teamwork and collaboration among all staff
* Loves people
* Listens well
* Works cooperatively
* Solves problems
* Comfortable with technology
* Is ethical, honest, dependable and open-minded
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
Waiter, waitress, waitstaff, wait staff, server, kitchen help, kitchen, food service, servers, restaurant, hospitality, dining services
Experience : 0
To apply for this job please visit www.atriacareers.com.